24/7 access to interventions
We use ‘Breaking Free Online’ (BFOL), a clinically-robust computerised treatment and recovery programme for substance misuse, available to people using our service.
- Provides a wide range of evidence-based psychosocial interventions accessible via the internet or mobile app 24 hours a day
- Directly targets 36 substances – including legal highs, substitute medications and prescribed medications
- Can be delivered as computer-assisted therapy by keyworkers and peer mentors or used independently by service users
- Is approved by Public Health England as a structured psychosocial intervention for the purposes of NDTMS
- Can be augmented by Pillars of Recovery, a group and key-working programme for substance use and mental health difficulties.